The Department of Tourism of San Fernando guarantees the confidentiality in the processing of personal data collected, as well as the implementation of measures, both technical and organisational, to ensure their security.
These data are incorporated into the corresponding computerised files of the Tourist Office and under no circumstances will they be used for commercial purposes other than the purpose for which they were transferred or given to third parties, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the Development of the LOPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
The user authorises the automated processing of the personal data that he/she has voluntarily provided in any of the sections of this website. Likewise, the interested party will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and this Institution reserves the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to any other actions that may be applicable by law.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data supplied to the San Fernando Tourist Board.
To exercise these rights, the interested party should contact the following address:
C/ Real, 26
11100 SAN FERNANDO
The San Fernando Tourist Office does not guarantee that its pages are operative, nor that their contents are complete, exact or reliable at all times. This organisation reserves the right to modify the contents of this website and the General Conditions of Access at any time, without prior notice.
In the event of maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of the services, the San Fernando Tourist Board has the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without prior notice, as well as to reserve the right to provide or cancel the services, without prejudice to which it will endeavour to inform users, provided that circumstances allow it to do so.
In this way, it excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may arise from the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the website and its services and the usefulness that users may have attributed to this website.
The Tourist Office has a reservation request service available on the website for establishments that provide accommodation services. This service is free of charge and has no cost either for the user or for the establishment. The establishment is solely responsible for responding to requests made through this service. In no case does the information provided by the Tourist Office confirm any reservation, it only offers information. Turismo San Fernando is not, nor does it currently have a travel agency, nor does it operate as such.
In accordance with the European regulation on data protection 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (RGPD) and the Organic Law 15/1999, you consent to the processing of personal data provided through any request for information or subscription made through this website. We inform you that:
– The San Fernando Tourist Office undertakes that the data provided by users will only be used in each case for the purpose for which they were requested, applying the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency.
– The data obtained will always be adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose for which they were collected.
– However, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of data at email@example.com (putting in the subject: Exercise of rights and attaching a copy of your ID), as well as the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
– No data will be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation and in the cases of visits to military installations in which the data is expressly requested by the military authorities and access control to military installations.
– Remember that all your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality according to the current laws 2016/679 on data protection of natural persons (RGPD), and 34/2002 of Services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).